Patch Pilot report

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Mon Nov 30 09:34:22 GMT 2009

>>>>> "martin" == Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> writes:

<snip/>

    martin> I think in practice we can get some more data by having different
    martin> pilots do what variation they think best and then we can see what
    martin> shakes out.

+1 on having different pilots acting differently even if it sounds obvious,

I agree with Robert that once you started helping on one patch
you should keep responsibility for it.

On the other hand, if you feel uncomfortable with a particular
patch (and realize that only after having started piloting it),
passing it to the next pilot may help.

So may be the last thing a pilot should do is to give precise
feedback about what is going on to the next pilot.

         Vincent