Launchpad reviews (was Re: Patch Pilot report)

Robert Collins robert.collins at canonical.com
Tue Nov 24 00:45:08 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 11:24 +1100, Martin Pool wrote:

> These are kind of captured, but not optimally clearly or easily, and
> they're not clearly displayed on the overview page.  (For instance
> there is a bug about confusion between 'needs fixing', 'needs
> information', 'approved' - I suspect when people cannot understand the
> formal categories they leave it blank.)

I would love for 'tweak' to come back. It was most excellent, and not
having it is a significant issue for getting rid of pqm-submit (either
by pqm scanning for approved merges, or using tarmac). I think I mean
that saying:
"This is conceptually ok and once you do X it should be landed" doesn't
sit well under 'needs fixing' at the comment level - and at the merge
level itself its not really represented at all.

-Rob