selftest results for lp:bzr revno.4804

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Nov 17 12:02:19 GMT 2009

IIUC latest improvements for selftest on win32 from John has landed.
I've tried to run tests on lp:bzr revno.4804.

selftest running for almost 3 hours on my Windows XP and finished with
result:

Ran 23081 tests in 9306.360s

FAILED (failures=13, errors=500, known_failure_count=27)
1299 tests skipped
Missing feature 'FTPServer' skipped 85 tests.
Missing feature 'Fully case sensitive filesystem' skipped 1 tests.
Missing feature 'Meliae - python memory debugger' skipped 4 tests.
Missing feature '_UTF8Filesystem' skipped 5 tests.
Missing feature 'apport' skipped 1 tests.
Missing feature 'bzrlib._readdir_pyx' skipped 3 tests.
Missing feature 'case-insensitive filesystem' skipped 1 tests.
Missing feature 'filesystem fifos' skipped 7 tests.
Missing feature 'hardlinks' skipped 6 tests.
Missing feature 'strace' skipped 3 tests.
Missing feature 'subunit' skipped 2 tests.
Missing feature 'symlinks' skipped 682 tests.
bzrlib.tests.blackbox.test_branch.TestBranchStacked.test_branch_stacked_from_smart_server
is leaking threads among 1841 leaking tests.
565 non-main threads were left active in the end.

Attached zipped test.log if you interested.