[Merge] lp:~songofacandy/bzr/doc-ja into lp:bzr/2.0

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Nov 17 06:48:33 GMT 2009

2009/10/30 INADA Naoki <songofacandy at gmail.com>:
> INADA Naoki has proposed merging lp:~songofacandy/bzr/doc-ja into lp:bzr/2.0.
>
>    Requested reviews:
>    bzr-core (bzr-core)
>

> Import Japanese documents.The attached diff has been truncated due to its size.

I'm delighted to see these documents come in.  Thanks!

This branch adds a doc/ja sphinx configuration, when there is not one
for the other languages, and it in turn tries to import whatever
bzrlib is on the path.  This has temporarily stopped the
doc.bazaar-vcs.org copy of the docs building; it may also in some
cases mark the docs with the version of the installed copy of bzrlib,
not the one whose documentation you're building.

I'm just going to put in as trivial this change
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mbp/bzr/trivial/revision/4801> to delete
that file, so that the automatic builds can resume.  Ian suggested
this on irc and I think we decided during the earlier reviews these
weren't needed.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>