[RFC] Ask for confirmation if the commit message is a file name, v2

Gioele Barabucci gioele at svario.it
Thu Nov 12 11:58:57 GMT 2009

Thank you for all the responses and suggestions, here is the second version
of the patch:

Changes:
  * abort => cancel
  * check whether we are running non-interactively
  * return 1

Questions:
  * With BzrCommandError I get "bzr: ERROR: Commit cancelled". This is not
exactly an "error", the user cancelled the commit herself. What else should
I use? Should I create a new exception?
  * Could you suggest me how to test this? I had a look around the other
tests and none care to check whether a get_boolean is issued. All I found
was the use of CannedUIResponse to test get_boolean itself but I don't know
how to combine that with bzr_run.

I hope you don't mind me sending these patches to the mailing list.
Launchpad is OK for seasoned contributors, but I feel more comfortable using
this more "human" media.

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele at svario.it>