http://bazaar-vcs.org/MyTopUiComplaints

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Nov 12 01:43:59 GMT 2009

2009/11/12 Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org>:
> On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 14:07 +1000, Ian Clatworthy wrote:
>> What are your top grumbles about the Bazaar UI? Please register them
>> here: http://bazaar-vcs.org/MyTopUiComplaints
> I'll try to remember to put them on the wiki as well, but since I don't
> have net access at the moment I'll just reply here for now:
>
> - no way to address co-located branches (sorry for using 'ui' loosely
> here)
> - interactivity in 'bzr uncommit'

The problem being that it's inconsistent with other commands?  I think
jam had a patch to fix that.

> - shell completion is really slow

yes, this would be interesting to dig into.  I notice it too in zsh.
I wonder if it's just general startup time or the completion command
or the integration with the shell.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>