[qbzr] QBzr 0.16 released

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Tue Nov 10 06:51:20 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 10 November 2009 15:27:57 Martin Pool wrote:
> 2009/11/10 Algis Kabaila <akabaila at pcug.org.au>:
> > Actually I am really interested to see Lithuanian translations in action.
>
> I think you need to rebuild the translation files, which you can do with
>
>   ./setup.py build
>
> then this worked for me
>
>   LANG=lt_LT.UTF-8 bzr explorer

That clearly is the correct procedure - it worked without any complaints.
LANG=lt bzr  explorer
works also, but bzr gives a bunch of warnings (I think the user well deserves
to get those).

> I see these translations are mostly yours.
> <https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/trunk/+pots/explorer/
>lt/+translate> Thanks for translating it!
Thanks for putting up with an old fellow. The software translation has a steep
learning curve, but I think I am getting there. As a consequence my chess
playing and my own textbook/programs are being neglected. No great loss  :).

Martin, thank you again.  I am in the process of translating the bzr-
migration-docs.  Managed to twig how to use make to create html output in
_build subdirectory.  It would be nice to look at the output, but so far only
managed to display  the  menu page.  I probably should engage a 7 year old to
figure it out, but my youngest grandchild is 20 and not in Canberra...

--
Algis Kabaila, MEngSc, PhD(Eng)
http://akabaila.pcug.org.au/StructuralAnalysis.pdf