Defining specific problems and handwaving at solutions (was Re: What's Canonical thinking about Bazaar?)

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Sat Nov 7 09:32:12 GMT 2009

As an aside:

> In particular, I asked for help on the doc-related changes (were
> totally untested, and wording could probably be improved),

I never heard a peep about this.  Do the docs even build?  Well I
assume so, because I they have been since this was landed, and I
didn't hear anything about them breaking.  But I don't KNOW.  Do they
format right?  No idea.  Is the phrasing awkward to everybody other
than me?  Probably.  Maybe I should have repeated my request for eyes
there on the 3 subsequent resubmissions of the code.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net