bzr-Explorer could be a better learning tool.

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sat Nov 7 04:27:54 GMT 2009

On Friday 06 November 2009 21:22:44 Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Algis Kabaila пишет:
> > On Friday 06 November 2009 06:08:39 Alexander Belchenko wrote:
>
> "Razlychia" it's "Diff".
>
> It's offtopic of course but maybe you just run qcommit and look at the
> same labels in your language? The buttons I'm sure will be in the same
> places on both Linux and Windows ;-)

Just for the record - my language is English, as I have been in Australia and
a citizen of Australia well over half a century. That does not mean that I do
not speak any other language.  Nor does it mean that my English is without
language faults or syntax, grammar, spelling faults.

> > Would you support my lodging a feature request on the bug tracker,
> > please. Not much to do for you, just say 'yes'.
>
> I don't understand this last sentence.

Let me rephrase that: I asked for moral support to lodge a request for the
feature on the bug tracker.  Actually, you have given it already.  You don't
need to do anything more, just agree that it is worth putting the wish on the
bug tracker.

I now have lodged a bug #476 025 on the bug tracker. Perhaps you would like to
look at it and add whatever you think should be added to it.

Thank you for the useful discussion,

OldAl.

--
Algis Kabaila, MEngSc, PhD(Eng)