What's Canonical thinking about Bazaar?

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Thu Nov 5 05:50:51 GMT 2009

"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen at xemacs.org> writes:

> Ben Finney writes:
>  > Examples of "corporate backing" and "community project" in concert
>  > have already been given in this thread
>
> Sure.  That doesn't mean that "corporate product" is meaningless in
> marketing.

I really don't know how you'd read what I've been saying as implying
anything like that.

Anyway, I'm sure others are as tired of this thread as I am. If the PTB
at Canonical haven't heard the concerns raised yet, I doubt further
input from me in this thread is going to make it happen. I'll wait for
further developments (and respond as appropriate at that time).

--
 \        “I don't accept the currently fashionable assertion that any |
  `\       view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and |