Bug 425510 & Bug 426410 (shell completion on win32)

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 04:45:13 GMT 2009

I have pushed tests based on Vincent's miraculous shell-like tests facility
[1] to lp:~martitzam/bzr/win32-wildcards.

I have *not* pushed fixes for these bugs yet.  Tests first.

Both tests pass on karmic and fail on win32 as you would expect from the bug
reports.

I welcome feedback on everything, including especially

[1] I was able to get up and running with just a few hints from Vincent.  It
literally took me less than an hour to create two tests, and this was my
first time creating *any* test for bzr.