Please fix my pet bug.

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Tue Nov 3 14:51:09 GMT 2009

This issue is a very simple one and I'm seeing with despair how it
survives one release after another.

bzr doesn't like \r\n line endings on commit messages: it will throw an
error. When the commit messsage is passed with "-m", bzr does not
sanitize it. This makes impossible to commit with Emacs on Windows,
seriously impacting the workflow.

The solution, obviously, is to replace \r\n with \n. I suggest doing it
on the `commit' method of commit.py, but don't take me too seriously, as
I have almost zero knowledge about python.

The bug report is https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/433779

Thanks

--
Óscar