Question about features

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:07:33 GMT 2009

2009/11/2 Daniel Carrera <dcarrera at gmail.com>:
> [SNIP]
>
> Some times I'll be working on "Feature A" and the boss asks me to fix
> a bug in Feature B. So I fix Feature B, then I go back to Feature A.
> When I finish Feature A I unrecord all the little changes that led to
> Feature A and I re-record them as a single "Feature A" patch.

This really sound like you would be better of doing the fix for B on a
separate bugfix branch. Is there any specific reason you have for
mixing revisions for feature A and B, or am I just misunderstanding
your workflow?

> Can Bazaar adapt to my workflow?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel.

Oh, and b.t.w, the interactive commit feature would be really need to
have in one of the GUI commit commands.
(I know, I know, patches welcome)

Maarten