Merging changes for Bazaar beyond the default python

Martin (gzlist) gzlist at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:55:07 GMT 2009

There was some interest when I posted the Bazaar on IronPython bundle
a while back in getting it merged.

I've poked the code on and off since then, but haven't looked at
getting into decent shape, for a couple of reasons:
* People were concentrated on important things like the next major version
* Without ongoing testing, the next big feature would just break everything

Now 2.0 is long released, and I have some rough plans on tests (see
the attached image for a preview), perhaps someone could find the time
to look at the branch and suggest what needs doing:

<https://code.launchpad.net/~gzlist/bzr/noncpython>

As may be guessed from the name, it also works on Jython. I may post
some follow up messages with additional details on some specific
issues.

Martin