Empty XMLRPC response from launchpad
gordon at doxxx.net
Thu Oct 29 04:24:14 GMT 2009
I've pushed my fixes to a branch on launchpad: lp:~doxxx/bzr/lp_proxy.
It uses bzrlib's urllib2 wrapper classes to provide an alternate
Transport for xmlrpclib. This seems to have solved the weird redirect
issue I was having earlier.
I also fixed a few unguarded calls to self._report_activity in the
urllib2 wrappers' _ReportingFileSocket and _ReportingSocket classes that
were causing problems for me.
I've tested this at home using tinyproxy installed on a Debian box, with
the bzr client on a Windows box. Unfortunately, in the firewalled &
proxied corp environment, it's now failing with a 502 Proxy Error which
I still have to figure out.
More information about the bazaar