How to version with Bazaar this way

Marius Boitor boitor.marius at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:10:42 GMT 2009

Thank you for the response. I will try it for sure but before that let me
clarify something and if there something that must be changed after that in
what you've said I will highly appreciate if you can let me know before I
begin.

The domains are different and the htdocs and htsdocs are different (notice
the s). htdocs stands for the non secure website and htsdocs for the secure
one. Why like that? Because most of time there is a website (non-secure) and
I develop a solution which will be under SSL. To not mess up everything a
nice and clean split I think it's useful.
So, as I said, if there is something that I need to change or avoid or maybe
if you have any update for what you've sent me before I will highly
appreciate if you can let me know about.

Regards,
Marius Boitor

--
With respect,