How to version with Bazaar this way

Marius Boitor boitor.marius at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:45:53 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm new to Bazaar (I've used something else till now) and need a bit of
help. Usually I develop alone but sometimes I have a team. My usual
development folder structure looks like this:

/var/www/domain.com/v1.0/htdocs for non secure files
/var/www/domain.com/v1.0/htsdocs for secure files

/var/www/domain.net/v1.0/htdocs for non secure files
/var/www/domain.net/v1.0/htsdocs for secure files

What I need is a bit of help on how can I setup Bazaar to be able to version
my releases.
I will not say that I did everything to setup Bazaar for this I didn't
succeed but this is because the folders are already there and I don't really
have the time to mess everything up thinking that I'm a beginner with
Bazaar.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

--
With respect,