nit picking bzr-migration-docs

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Sat Oct 24 03:52:34 BST 2009

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 01:42:10PM +1100 I heard the voice of
Algis Kabaila, and lo! it spake thus:

> You are quite correct - the change was only local :(  I still don't like the
> sentence
> (That's a natural consequence of using a best practice Bazaar directly
> encourages called *feature branching*.)
>
> Perhaps that's because my native language is not English, but to me
> the above  sentence just does not make sense (quit likely my
> suggestion was not any better - I tried not to change too much and
> that is no way to edit).

Perhaps shuffling it around to an object and elaboration, rather than
a very long object, e.g. "That's a natural consequence of using
*feature branching*, a best practice Bazaar directly encourages".

I also prefer "This is" to "That's", but that may be an overall tonal
issue rather than a local wording one.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net