Win32 2.0.1 and 2.1.0b1 available [was Re: What's still needed to build the Windows 2.0.1 installers?]

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:52:48 BST 2009

Alexander Belchenko wrote:

"Add/Remove now deletes only those files that was written there by
installer. All other files added manually kept intact."

 that's how I would expect a well-behaved un-installer to conduct itself,
 so it seems to be  working as designed.

"You may also want to check your C:\Documents and
Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\bazaar\2.0\plugins directory just to
be sure there is no other old plugins left."

  I hadn't thought of that - I'll report back later today.

As an aside - perhaps it's unfortunate that 'bzr plugins' fails on an
API version match BEFORE it has a chance to print the plugin source
location information requested with the -v option?

DJ