Any ex ClearCase or VSS users out there?

Neil Martinsen-Burrell nmb at wartburg.edu
Thu Oct 22 17:05:56 BST 2009

Based on these comments and Bernhard's command examples previously, I've
made a start on a Survival Guide for ClearCase users.  Take a look at it
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~nmb/bzr-migration-docs/clearcase-
start/annotate/head%3A/en/survival/bzr-for-cleartool-users.txt and to make
changes, just check out  lp:bzr-migration-docs and edit en/survival/bzr-for-
cleartool-users.txt

If you have things that you would like to add there, but don't want to learn
reStructured Text to make your changes, send them to me and I will be glad to
edit them into that file.

-Neil