[ANN] QBzr-Eclipse 0.9 released

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Wed Oct 21 14:46:33 BST 2009

Russel Winder wrote:
> Nick,
>
> On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 12:18 +0200, Nicholas Allen wrote:
>
>> I'm pleased to announce a new release of QBzr-Eclipse.
>>
>> Homepage: http://bazaar-vcs.org/QBzrEclipse
>> Update site: http://qbzreclipse.tribalo.com.ar
>> Download: https://launchpad.net/qbzr-eclipse/+download
>>

> The update site had previously been announced as being
> http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/3rd-party/qbzr-eclipse is this now
> defunct -- even though it would actually be a better location.

I agree it is a better location. I don't have write permissions there
and it was difficult to get a Bazaar maintainer to upload the update
site to that location in a timely fashion (no offence intended - he was
just busy).

So I moved to a site where I have been granted write access and can
update as soon as I release.
> Is there still an assumption that only one of BzrEclipse and QBzrEclipse
> are installed?
There is no assumption about this. I have never tried installing both
alongside each other but don't imagine there should be any big problems
in doing so. I would recommend against doing it though as both plugins
will try to rename files when refactoring in Eclipse. But this shouldn't
cause any harm - I expect you will just see error messages from one or
the other that it couldn't move a file etc.

Cheers,

Nick