Any ex ClearCase or VSS users out there?

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Wed Oct 21 12:53:13 BST 2009

Hi,

As part of my push to make it easier for users and teams to switch to
Bazaar, I'd like to get the "Bazaar for Visual SourceSafe Users" and
"Bazaar for ClearCase Users" documents with some meaningful content in
them. Is anyone out there able to help?

The source for the current documents can be downloaded from
lp:bzr-migration-docs. The latest build is online here:
http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/migration/en/survival/index.html. Feel free to
use the documents for other tools as starting points. The Subversion,
Mercurial and Darcs ones are pretty good in particular.

Ian C.

PS: If you need some Windows screenshots for the VSS document say, you
can grab them from the lp:bzr-explorer-website project.