What's still needed to build the Windows 2.0.1 installers?

John Arbash Meinel john.meinel at canonical.com
Tue Oct 20 14:10:09 BST 2009

Ian Clatworthy wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I believe all the debates re which plugins to ship have completed now.
> Is there anything you're waiting on before building these?
>
> Ian C.

Last Thurs when I was working on it the primary issue was TBZR skew.
Namely, Naoki wanted us to ship TBZR 0.3.1, which required a change to
setup.py. Unfortunately the change to setup.py *didn't* land in time for
the 2.0.1 release. So I'm struggling with how to proceed.

I don't really want to cut a 2.0.2 just for this, but our build process
always wants to build from TBZR trunk, and not a specific tag.

So once I get that sorted out, I'll find out if there are any *more*
problems. I'll also note that in the meantime QBzr has actually had 2
releases (0.14.3 was in the middle of the cycle, 0.14.4 just happened.)

Anyway, I need to track down all this stuff and sort it out. I'll focus
on it today.