subvertpy-based svn-fast-export

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Sun Oct 18 14:34:10 BST 2009

Jelmer Vernooij wrote:

>  Would you like me to overwrite
> the existing svn-fast-export.py or should I rather add it as a separate
> script?

I'd like to see svn-fast-export.py renamed to svn-fast-export-old.py and
your script added as svn-fast-export.py.

> Btw, it seemed like svn-fast-export.py didn't handle the executable bit
> yet; is that right?

Not sure. I suspect it may not handle quite a few things yet which it
needs to. Right now, it simply falls over too often for me (at least) to
bother adding functionality. I'm really looking forward to having your
script as our default one instead.

Ian C.