bzr_access installation and usage

Eugene Wee crystalrecursion at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:44:43 BST 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:
> No, it apparently *was* implemented and *removed* at rev. 3475.  What I've been
> looking at is
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~bzr/bzr/bzr.1.1/annotate/head%3A/contrib/bzr_access
>
> (found by Google).  I've been going "WTF? WTF?" with every message that goes by
> talking about the lobotomized version in recent bzr/contrib.

Ah. Strange indeed.

> No, I understand exactly what you meant.

Okay, then it must be I who misunderstood. Why is it that when each
unrelated project is under its own user account, committers cannot be
tracked without using the author slot, but when the projects are all
under one user account, they can? It seems to me that committers can
be tracked either way, distinguishable from authors, even in the
scenario where users share the same key to the particular project's
repository.

Thanks,
Eugene