Wish list for the bzr-explorer

Philippe Lhoste PhiLho at GMX.net
Wed Oct 14 13:34:45 BST 2009

On 13/10/2009 23:36, Algis Kabaila wrote:
> I guess you wanted to make a gentle hint without being brutal about it. Alas,
> I needed a straight pointer.

Yes, I don't want to look like a grumpy lecturing people, but on the other hand, if nobody
educate people, information isn't spread.

> Is "you don't top-post and trim down correctly the messages" also a hint of
> something that you think I should do differently? If so, tell me please. If you
> don't want to sound offensive, just mail me off the list.  TIA.

Absolutely no, I was saying you are doing it well! :-D
But my formulation was clumsy (I am French...), I should have written "you don't top-post
and you trim down correctly", I think.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France