bazaar error on repository

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Oct 13 08:38:14 BST 2009

Tata Dano пишет:
> Hi Guys,
>
> At first we tried to do bazaar on a 2.5GB files but its not successful.
> At this point we change our repo to just a small files but when trying
> to push I got this kind of error.
>
> bzr: ERROR: KnitPackRepository('ftp://atat%40i360pro.com
> <http://40i360pro.com>@i360connect.com/testdeploy/.bzr/repository/
> <http://i360connect.com/testdeploy/.bzr/repository/>')
> is not compatible with
> CHKInventoryRepository('file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/etch/Desktop/bazaar_repo/.bzr/repository/')
> different rich-root support
>
> Any advice on how to address this one? Thanks a million in advance.

Your local repository in 2a format (default in bzr 2.0+) but your remote
repo in old format (pack-0.92 maybe). You can ask format of remote repo
using command:

bzr info -v ftp://...

Upgrading local repo to 2a makes it incompatible with old
(non-rich-roots) format. You should upgrade your remote repository.
E.g.

bzr upgrade ftp://...

Ensure all your coworkers using bzr 2.0 or at least 1.17-1.18, otherwise
they won't access new 2a format of repo.