new Bazaar homepage URL

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Sun Oct 11 23:06:48 BST 2009

Algis Kabaila <akabaila at pcug.org.au> writes:

> On Sunday 11 October 2009 22:20:04 Ben Finney wrote:
>
> > It makes the job significantly more difficult to convince such
> > people to commit their work to a tool when it is bound by such a
> > perception. Especially when there is an alternative, Mercurial, that
> > is almost identical (in an outsider's first approximation) but also
> > free of this unnecessary association.
>
> OK, Ben - so I should look at Mercurial, which I have not seen. So my
> so far silent enthusiasm for Bazaar
[…]

I'm very glad you like Bazaar; I do too.

It's clear from these two points (you haven't looked at Mercurial, you
are already enthusiastic about Bazaar) that you're not in the set of
“such people” referenced above that I and others are trying to convince
of Bazaar's merits.

--
 \         “Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they |
  `\                                         believe me?” —Jack Handey |