Better Explorer localisation in Bazaar 2.0.1/2.1.0beta1

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Sun Oct 11 13:42:20 BST 2009

We're probably going to roll out Bazaar 2.0.1 and Bazaar 2.1.0beta in
coming days. As Explorer 0.9 development hasn't started yet, I'm
planning to package up Explorer 0.8.3 for those releases instead. Right
now, I expect that to simply be 0.8.2 with better translations (and
maybe a low-risk bug fix or two).

Looking at https://translations.launchpad.net/bzr-explorer, quite a few
translations are close to complete, e.g. the French, Russian, Dutch,
Spanish and Japanese ones. If you're fluent in one of these languages,
perhaps you'd like to help complete them? In particular, I suspect the
help on the Welcome page isn't localised yet and it would certainly help
new non-English users if those text phrases were translated.

Thanks,
Ian C.