[Fwd: Re: Linking to logos was Is 42,000 a lot?]

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Fri Oct 9 21:20:36 BST 2009

Ugh, Control+R needs to do what I mean... (Incidentally and off topic,
why is it that I can Control+R to half my mailing lists and reply
meaningfully, but the rest I have to use the button on the toolbar?)

Thanks, Emma Jane, for pointing out I didn't get this to the ML.  My
response is below.  Sorry for the broken threading, I don't have the
messages in my inbox anymore.  See below for content.

	--- Mike