is 42,000 a lot?

Eric Berry elberry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:16:47 BST 2009

It may be a bit old, but I'm not sure if things have changed all that much:
http://www.dreamsongs.com/IHE/IHE-29.html

Myth 6 of that article uses some SourceForge statistics and says that, "the
average number of developers per project to be four".

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
11101000