1st post, so some basic questions

lance raymond lance.raymond at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:07:40 BST 2009

Thanks Martin (sorry for the direct reply), but didn't even notice the 'not
using karmac' so was using that repo causing the problems.
I changed to the intrepid one, and installed like a charm, thanks.

Now what reading (or simple package/add-on) should I use to accomplish what
I need.  Basically I have 8 webservers, will jump on one, edit a virtualhost
for example, save then commit.  I want that commit to also copy the files to
the other 7 webservers.  They are all setup with ssh key's between them, but
I think I need sftp running, etc. and haven't seen any 'how-to'.

Thanks, and man is this list active, will be a great learning tool as people
submit!