New website is now live!

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Mon Oct 5 10:56:28 BST 2009

As Martin mentioned in another thread, our new website is now live! I
hope the site looks great and works well on the vast majority of
browsers out there. In particular, please speak up if the text size is
still too small (or is now too large!).

As Russel and others have mentioned, there is a visual disconnect
between the various sites: this page, the documentation site and the
Wiki. We do want to address that over time but our immediate priority is
ensuring the information presented in accurate and helpful. To that
effect, I've been updating numerous wiki pages over the last week. If
you see something that's out of date or that needs a better explanation,
please jump in and edit it. (I'm very much over editing documents right
now and need to do some coding to restore my sanity. :-) )

Please join me in thanking Emma Jane for her great work in making this
project happen. Thanks also to the many people who have provided
feedback and suggestions over the last month or two. I hope everyone
else is as pleased as I am with the final result!

Ian C.