[RFC] Website refresh for 2.0.0

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Oct 5 06:34:25 BST 2009

2009/10/5 Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at canonical.com>:
> In the end with the above in mind, I decided to drop the marketing
> tagline altogether and go back to a simple "What is Bazaar?". I dropped
> the "better code faster" motherhood statements as well in favour of a
> more explicit list of best practices we support and encourage. Is it
> better now?

I think it is better this way.

I think

> Are merging fears stopping your developers from refactoring code they ought to? Bazaar has true rename tracking for files and directories.

still needs to be reconsidered because "are fears stopping you" is a
bit sales-ey, and the idea that it is addressed to "your developers"
not "you, the developer" is also not quite right.  But I'm sure there
is a better expression of the same idea.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>