jelmer at samba.org
Thu Oct 1 14:36:09 BST 2009
I'm happy to announce the release of bzr-git 0.4.2. This release
contains a few bug fixes as well as initial work on support for "bzr
send --format=git". Probably the most noticable fix is the one for fetch
support on Windows, without which bzr-git was practically useless on
This is the full list of changes:
* Cope with ghosts a bit better during "bzr dpush".
* Better error message when Dulwich is missing. (#427276)
* Support checkouts. (#427310)
* Don't break "bzr info -v" when Dulwich is not installed. (#429394)
* Mark as compatible with Bazaar 2.1.
* Fix fetching of remote repositories on Windows. Thanks INADA Naoki
* Ignore directories in WorkingTree.extras(). (#373902)
* New "git" format supported by "bzr send". All revisions
are currently sent as one concatenated file, rather than
as separate files because of limitations in Bazaar.
(based on the work from Lukas Lalinsky for bzr-svn)
* Avoid re-fetching basis inventory during fetch.
The release can be downloaded from:
A GPG signature made with my key (D729A457) can be found here:
Please report any bugs you find in Launchpad:
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://samba.org/~jelmer/
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20091001/5a12b07e/attachment.pgp
More information about the bazaar