bzr-git 0.4.2

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Thu Oct 1 14:36:09 BST 2009

I'm happy to announce the release of bzr-git 0.4.2. This release
contains a few bug fixes as well as initial work on support for "bzr
send --format=git". Probably the most noticable fix is the one for fetch
support on Windows, without which bzr-git was practically useless on
Windows.

This is the full list of changes:

 BUG FIXES

  * Cope with ghosts a bit better during "bzr dpush".

  * Better error message when Dulwich is missing. (#427276)

  * Support checkouts. (#427310)

  * Don't break "bzr info -v" when Dulwich is not installed. (#429394)

  * Fix fetching of remote repositories on Windows. Thanks INADA Naoki
(#382125)

  * Ignore directories in WorkingTree.extras(). (#373902)

 FEATURES

  * New "git" format supported by "bzr send". All revisions
    are currently sent as one concatenated file, rather than
    as separate files because of limitations in Bazaar.
    (based on the work from Lukas Lalinsky for bzr-svn)

 PERFORMANCE

  * Avoid re-fetching basis inventory during fetch.

The release can be downloaded from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-git-0.4.2.tar.gz

A GPG signature made with my key (D729A457) can be found here:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-git-0.4.2.tar.gz.asc

Please report any bugs you find in Launchpad:

 * https://launchpad.net/bzr-git

Cheers,

Jelmer

Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org