No subject

Mon Sep 28 21:33:24 BST 2009

(see screenshot) and the merge window are *really* nice.<br>
I&#39;ve not tried to convert our ClearCase projects to bzr yet, so unfortu=
nately<br>
I could only help with basic understanding of ClearCase ... I&#39;m not yet=
 so<br>
familiar with enhanced workflows in bzr.<br>
Have a nice day,<br>
Berny<br>
anest, most orderly version trees I have ever seen in ClearCase.=A0 If we w=
ere to pick a &quot;typical&quot; feature-branch from the right-hand side o=
f that tree, how many contributors would we find?=A0 For example, a feature=
-branch for us typically has three contributors.=A0 So we are accustomed to=
 seeing many more merges than in your example.=A0 It can quickly become unw=
eildy.=A0 SO for us, the output of qlog is a lot easier to parse visually.=
=A0 Anyway, I mostly just wanted to say I admire how clean your version tre=
e example is and that I respect the discipline that goes into achieving tha=
t.<br>

--0016e64ca2a6c64405047678459b--