bzr 2.0.0 final code frozen!

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Thu Sep 24 10:15:20 BST 2009

Jean-Francois,

is the sort of thing that may be best handled there?

Personally I just use MacPorts rather than installers, but then again I
only use Mac OS X rarely.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      Partner
                                            xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk
Concertant LLP        t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,   f: +44 8700 516 084   voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK   m: +44 7770 465 077   skype: russel_winder