Bazaar Explorer

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Wed Sep 23 09:06:08 BST 2009

I wonder if the push and pull dialogs should resize to the length of the
URL if there is one present (i.e. the default).  I am finding it very
irritating that the width of the dialog is nowhere near long enough to
know if the URL is the right one.  Also it shows the right hand end of
the URL and in fact the easiest discriminator for me is the left hand
end.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      Partner
                                            xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk
Concertant LLP        t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,   f: +44 8700 516 084   voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK   m: +44 7770 465 077   skype: russel_winder