Inconsistent Delta (What does this mean)

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:32:22 BST 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net>wrote:

> Please try bzr 1.18; a number of bugs that can cause that were fixed in
> 1.18, as well as local dirstate corruption that can occur.
>
> And, as this happened with 1.17, your coworker should run 'bzr check
> --tree' before doing further work in that tree.
>
> -Rob

Thanks, Robert.  I forgot to mention that I did have him run 'bzr check' and
everything was fine.  So this is really about understanding what happened
and why it is (or is not) scary.  We were planning to hold off upgrading
until 2.0 settles down, but we might make the move to 1.18 because I believe
all the work you did recently on dirstate can only help.

Thanks!
~M