New Bazaar 2.0.0 Snow Leopard distribution with patch PyCrypto

Keith Irwin keith.irwin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 05:06:53 BST 2009

On Sep 29, 2009, at 7:36 PM, Jean-Francois Roy wrote:

> I applied a patch to PyCrypto to get rid of the deprecation
> warnings. Please upload http://www.devklog.net/bazaar/Bazaar2.0.0-3.pkg
>  to LP.

Hi!

I get an error when trying to install this:

<installer-screen>

The installation failed.

An unknown installation error occured.

The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to
fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

</installer-screen>

Here's the relevant line from /var/log/install.log:

Failed install preflight: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=102
UserInfo=0x11a59a5f0 "The package “Bazaar2-1.0.0-3.pkg” is untrusted."
Underlying Error=(Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-2147409622
UserInfo=0x11a591fd0 "The operation couldn’t be completed.
CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED")

Some sort of signing issue somewhere?

Keith