Splitting diff hunks in ‘shelve’

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 29 10:13:16 BST 2009

(With the result of <URL:http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~abentley/bzr/shelve-editor>)

> Or use lp:~abentley/bzr/shelve-editor, which will resolve to the same
> (assuming you haven't configured a Launchpad account).

Correct assumption, thanks.

I've now tried several times over the past several days, without
success, to checkout the above branch.

Does it really have over 27 000 revisions? That seems excessive for what
Aaron describes this work as being, so I'm wondering if my Bazaar is
correct in reporting it.

Regardless, my Bazaar is hanging after fetching only a few hundred
(200–400) of the revisions. I have to send a SIGINT to kill it.

The branch exists, and I can attempt to pull again, but with similar
results:

=====
$ bzr pull http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~abentley/bzr/shelve-editor/
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~abentley/bzr/shelve-editor is permanently redirected to /~abentley/bzr/shelve-editor/changes
[... wait for hours ...]
^Cbzr: interrupted
=====

I had assumed the problem was with my connection to Launchpad's Bazaar
repositories, but a checkout of ‘lp:bzr-website’ went smoothly and
quickly.

--
 \        “The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the |
  `\       hijacking of morality by religion.” —Arthur C. Clarke, 1991 |