http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrFeatures - improving page

Jari Aalto jari.aalto at cante.net
Mon Sep 28 10:00:17 BST 2009

In some places the web pages could be refactored:

    http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrFeatures

Reading the page once is fine, but with multiple reads it starts to feel
not so fresh. Perhaps a little more "boring tone" could be in place.
This way the content would avoid blog posts that itch people to complain
pages being a little marketting oriented

Before I'll start making changes, I'd ask what you think. An example
what I have in mind.

Jari

    What makes Bazaar ROCK?

    The 60 second summary

    Adaptive. Why choose between central and distributed version control
    tools when Bazaar offers both. There's no need to change tools to change
    the best workflow for your team.

    The longer version

=>

    Bazaar features

    The key features briefly

    Adaptive. Bazaar supports central and distributed source code
    management with ease. Changing from exiting central version control
    system to Bazaar does not require the team to change their workflow
    to distributed. People can continue to commit to a central place, if
    wanted. The advanced features can be taken into use gradually.

    The features in detail