bzr 2.0.0 final code frozen!

Eugene Wee crystalrecursion at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:00:20 BST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 12:23 AM, John Arbash Meinel
<john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:

> The Windows installers have finally been built and uploaded. \o/

Thanks! :)

> It would be nice if we could get a few people (other than myself) to
> make sure -1 works for them before the final announcement goes out.

I installed a "typical installation" on Windows Vista Business SP2. No
problems with the installation, and the upgrade from pack-0.92 to 2a
went smoothly, if bzr check and some "typical" usage is any
indication. Oh, and shall I just leave the backup.bzr directory
around? I took a manual backup of my shared repository and all that is
in it.

Thanks,
Eugene Wee