Simple plugin to force using 0.92 as default format

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Fri Sep 25 09:41:33 BST 2009

>>>>> "bialix" == Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> writes:

    bialix> Attached simple plugin to force using old 1.x default format in bzr 2.0.
    bialix> I need it because I don't plan to upgrade to 2a my working
    bialix> branches, because it will break other things which still used old
    bialix> bzrlib.
    bialix> """Force using pack-0.92 as default format"""

    bialix> import bzrlib
    bialix> from bzrlib import bzrdir

    bialix> bzrdir.format_registry.remove('default')
    bialix> bzrdir.format_registry.set_default('pack-0.92')

Let us know about any problem you may encounter with that
approach.

Let us also know if it works (as it should :).

    Vincent