Updated Plugins Guide - questions and RFT

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:57:54 BST 2009

2009/9/24 Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at canonical.com>:
> DeeJay wrote:

>> It would be helpful to note that this plugin [loggerhead] is not useable by
>> Windows users running from the standalone bzr.exe installer.
>
> :-( Is there a bug for that already? If not, please raise it against the
> bzr-windows-installers project.

It has been raised against Bazaar and loggerhead as #390542.

Since it is not bundled with the Windows Installer it is
counter-intuititive to me raise a bug against that Installer. If you
mean to add it to a WishList of bundled AND SUPPORTED plugins for the
Installer then it already suggests that in the title - but it's had
some attention and may not be possible.

It may simply be about providing documentation to manage user expectations.

DJ