Bazaar Explorer

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Sep 23 15:28:20 BST 2009

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> John Arbash Meinel пишет:
>> Alexander Belchenko wrote:
>>> If you resize the dialog then new size will be remembered. So feel free
>>> to change the size as you need.
>>>

>> I just tried that with qmerge and the new size was not remembered. My
>> merge target had "Nothing to do", but I still hit 'Ok'. Note that
>> resizing and hitting Cancel also does not remember the dialog width.
>
> This is works for me. I'm not sure why it does not work for you.

I updated to the latest qbzr trunk and tried qmerge again. And it still
doesn't remember the window width.

I then tried again using "bzr qmerge ../bzr.dev" and resized. This time
it actually had something to do, but it still did not remember the
window width.

I even tried 'bzr qmerge --ui-mode' so that the window would stay open
and then hit close. The settings were still not remembered.

'bzr qpull' also did not remember the resized window.

This is using:
$ bzr log -r -1 --show-ids
  963 Alexander Belchenko       2009-09-16 [merge]
      revision-id:bialix at ukr.net-20090916195706-6140xi1iw79ayf45
      merging release 0.14.2

If I look it $APPDATA/bazaar/2.0/qbzr.conf

I see entries for:

log_window
diff_window
annotate_window
commit_window
tbzr-settings_window
tbzr-about_window
add_window
cat_window
new_tree_window
main_window
config_window
sysinfo_window
browse_window
explorer_window
branch_window

I *don't* see settings for "pull_window", "merge_window", "push_window",
etc.