Slow tests

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 02:06:23 BST 2009

On 09/18/2009 01:14 PM, Martin (gzlist) wrote:
> On 18/09/2009, Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> wrote:
>>
>> Getting good coverage on python2.4 is desirable because our pqm runs
>> that.  As long as we support using 2.4 it's probably good that pqm
>> should run it because nobody else does.
>
> Hey, *I* do, though might be the only person on the list who still
> uses 2.4 primarily. Just don't think coding style tests are that
> important for coverage.

Heh, fedorahosted.org runs on python2.4 as well.  Although we're still
running bzr-1.3* so we don't matter as much :-)

[*] We're stuck there because we're using bzr-webserve currently.
Planning to upgrade to bzr-2.0 and get loggerhead deployed as our web
interface in the near future, though.

-Toshio