RFC: Home page design

Gary van der Merwe garyvdm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:27:31 BST 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Emma Jane Hogbin<emma at hicktech.com> wrote:
> At this point, I need more help. Can you please send me screenshots of
> Bazaar and its related plugins doing impressive things? Each
> screenshot should be accompanied by a *very*terse* description of what
> is in the screenshot. Please also let me know what version of Bazaar
> and/or the plugin you are sending. This may not be displayed, but will
> be used to tag images so that we know when to 'deprecate' images.
>
> I need screenshots of GUIs for:
> - Web
> - OSX
> - Windows
> - Linux
>
> As well as any graphical tools and plugins for any OS. For example:
> - Viz
> - qlog
>
> Examples of terse descriptions:
> - Track changes on the Web using Loggerhead.
> - Bazaar Explorer gives a graphical interface to version control on Windows.
>

> Please upload the image to the Bazaar Wiki, Flickr (or equivalent) or
> send me an attachment (any any of my email addresses, including this
> one). Please note the screenshot may be used without alteration on the
> home page of Bazaar. Please use the Bazaar project code base in your
> screenshot instead of using one of your company's projects as all
> content on the Bazaar Web site is copyright Canonical. In other words:
> Please ONLY send screenshots whose contents you are permitted to
> reassign to Canonical.

Here are some screen shots of qbzr dialogs, qbzr version 0.13 with bzr
1.17, running on Ubuntu Linux:
http://groups.google.com/group/qbzr/web/screenshots?pli=1

The data in those screen shots is from the qbzr code base, which is
copyright to various authors, but is licensed under the gpl. I hope
that this will be permissible for your use. If not, please let us
know.

Gary