call for testing: auto-refresh in Bazaar Explorer

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:12:17 BST 2009

Based on that I'm guessing that sha1 is running.  I'm not complaining.
 The performance of other tools is not any better on this sort of use.
 What I love is that bzr is very quick for the kinds of things I do
every day.  If I see anything that seems unusually slow ill try to
collect the data.

Thanks
~M