bzr-explorer - ubuntu desktop

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Fri Sep 4 14:12:13 BST 2009

On Friday 04 September 2009 22:40:37 Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Algis Kabaila пишет:
> > On Friday 04 September 2009 20:33:51 Gary van der Merwe wrote:

> >> It has been renamed to qmain
> >
> > What is "It" in the above : QBzr, bzr-explorer? Please tell me, so I can
> > better understand what you are saying, and I thank you in advance for it.
>
> "bzr qbzr" command now "bzr qmain", and this command no more masking
> help for QBzr plugin itself. You can run "bzr help plugins/qbzr" to get
> actual help on plugin.
bzr qmain clearly is not implemented in my version of bzr 1.13.1 as shown in
the dialog below

ak at amd64:~$ bzr qmain
bzr: ERROR: unknown command "qmain"
ak at amd64:~$ bzr --version
Bazaar (bzr) 1.13.1
snip...
ak at amd64:~$

So you are telling me about apples and I am talking about oranges...

To be able to take advantage of the suggestions in this list, I simply have to
update my bzr.  What version? And to I need to un-install the current version
first?

Thanks for your prompt attention.

> >> , and bzr help qbzr has been updated to
> >> include all qbzr commands :-)
> >
> > In which version of bzr has this change of help occurred?  If I had at
> > least a rough indication, I would know the earliest acceptable version
> > number.
>
> The change we talked above occurred in 0.14 release. But acceptable
> version of QBzr is depend on the actual version of bzr you have installed.

I will need to see what is available in binary packages first and only then
turn to compiling the source, if essential.

I appreciate the response to this simplistic question!

OldAl.